groups, corporations, and the food industry to identify challenges and use practical approaches to work towards solutions and achieving goals. As a registered dietitian (RD), entrepreneur, retired professional and national team volleyball player, I bring my nutrition experience, competitive nature, and passion for personal development to all endeavours. With more than 5 years counselling experience and having worked with 1000s of people in presentations/workshops, as well as having been a busy student-athlete myself, I understand the daily struggles, nutrition concerns, and confusion that people face as they strive to live their best life.
- work with athletes & teams on an individual/group basis (educational & hands-on sessions)
- authorized to provide services to the Department of National Defence & Canadian Forces members
- facilitate workshops on various topics
- provide presentations to schools, teams, & groups
- attend events & tradeshows to represent companies/brands
- develop resources & social media campaigns
- share recipes and tips for wellness & personal development
- available for freelance work
- available for product reviews/giveaways if they align with my core values
Administering/providing test kit & counselling clients according to their unique genetic profile with personalized nutrition advice.
A how-to workshop for changing your relationship with food.
- Understand WHY you eat the way you do
- Comfort yourself without food
- Change your thinking, change your eating
Are you interested in one of the services mentioned above? Do you have a project/idea that you would like to collaborate on? Fill out the form below and I’ll be in touch!